Amazing Assistant Needed
You should be an organizer, a positive person, a good communicator – both written and verbal, have excellent computer skills, have a good sense of humor, be a fast learner with a quick mind and be willing to work hard and smart. You’ll work with Sonja Bush, an established Mammoth Lakes and surrounding area Realtor®, in a fast growing people-oriented business. We seek talent above all else so Real Estate experience is not required.
Are you flexible? We are.
Our clients don’t just need us between 9-5. Sometimes we work late, sometimes we work from home, sometimes we work on Sunday, sometimes we take an extra day off just because we killed it this week. One thing we promise is that you will never have to miss an important life event because of work.
The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, submit your resume today!
Location: Ideal applicant needs to be located in Mammoth Lakes or Crowley Lake but will mostly work remotely and on your own. The ability to quickly visit a local property or meet a client is critical.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create, publish, distribute monthly newsletter and market update.
- Staff and handle logistics for Open Houses.
- Make phone calls and schedule appointments with vendors and lenders.
- Coordinate showings and obtain feedback.
- Coordinate with sellers on all property photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements & marketing activities.
- Works directly with the Transaction Coordinator to ensure paperwork and processes are running smoothly.
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary.
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders to improve customer satisfaction ratings, including sending clients gifts.
- Manage CRM, includes entering and maintaining client data, tracking lead sources, running reports, and managing it’s integration with other systems and tools.
- Coordinate and execute marketing campaign activities including farming program, email marketing, social media, events and outreach programs.
- Document all processes and best practices for office protocol, file management systems, CRM maintenance and marketing campaigns.
- Learn systems and help the team with implementation, execution and best practices.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Real estate license preferred (or desire to obtain license)
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Available evenings and weekends
- Has knowledge of Gsuite, CRM software, Mailchimp, Microsoft programs (Word, Excel), QuickBooks a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Resourceful and proactive mentality.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have own computer.
Benefits & Compensation
- $18+/hour depending on qualifications (estimated 20-25 hours per week).
- Independent Contractor status (not employee)